BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

This songs make me remember the past

Living in my own world ...
didnt understand ...
that anything can happen ...
when u take a chance ...

I never blif in ...
what i couldnt see ..
i never open my heart ...
to all the possibilities ..

i know that something has changed ..
never felt this way ...
..................................................................................
~the song goes on~

Another song ...
Name : Find ur love ...

I'll be OK ...
go find ur love today ...
searching everywhere ...
a lots of chance is waiting for u ...
dont be afraid ...
u will find ur love one day ...
tell me that u do ur best for me ...
i'll be living in ur faith ...
........................................................
~the song goes on~

Last one ~ Chinese song ~
shou qian shou
wo d peng you
ai yong yuan
zai ni zuo you
bu yao zai kong ju
jue bu yao fang qi
zhe yi qie jiang hui du guo
ying wei ni he wo
cai you ming tian d cai hung
.................................................................
~the song goes on~

0 comments: