BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Another story. Heard from someone.

A teacher ask students something . And she almost fainted when she get the answers.

Teacher : God does not exist . As we cannot see him .
Does ghost exist ? No !

Student : Excuse me teacher. Do you have a brain ?
I bet not . We all cannot see your brain.
So do you have a heart ? I dont think so ...

Teacher : Oh ! Then if u are so clever , answer me 2 questions .
If u can answer first question , u dont have to answer the second question.
1st, how many hairs do you have on ur head ?

Student : Five billion three hundred and twenty-four thousand nine hundred and ten hairs .

Teacher : How do you know ?

Student : I answered the first question so i dont have to answer this.

0 comments: