BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Long time no post ...

It is still early ...
but the songs in your blog ...
is disturbing my mood ...
provoking the 2nd me to appear earlier ...
and indeed it does appear ...
Mayb thats the reason i write this post ??
Think so ...

Can I say that there is no forever puppy love?
Yeah ... Those puppy love before 18 ...
Why say so ? Cos there is always distance in between ...
Circumstances ...
Cannot go out as you like ...
Cannot go together with the one you love out for shopping ...
Your parents wont allow ... and most of the circumstances are PARENTS !

Love ...
Making clear of love ...
Love is not so strong that it can break through all the circumstances ...
It is not miracles ... It is just love ..
A feeling ... That is a weird feeling ...
That people dont know how to describe it and so call it love ...
It is just a feeling towards a person ...
People always say that a person cannot have 2 feelings at a time ...
That means we cannot love 2 person at a time ...
But what if i tell you, a person really can have 2 feelings at a time?
It is real ... a person can have 2 feelings at a time ...
Mayb not everyone ... but I am one of them ...
Why I can have 2 feelings at a time ?
Cos I am splitted ... into 2 person ...
Not much people know this and even if they know, they dont understand ...

I can be a complete different person a second ago and the next second ,
I am back to normal ...
I dont want to explain and just don care bout it ...
Sometime I really dont know wad the 2nd me did ...
Sometime he did something fantastic! That the real me cant do ...
but sometime he did something ridiculous! That the real me would prefer to die ...
I cannot control it ...
This is more to describing myself ...
Silly me ! Just to wish that more people can understand me ...
NO! They will not! Even my parents don understand me ...
Cos I can change really fast ... But thats not wad I want ...
I want to be a kid !
Even kids can have love ...
Parents wont stop them ... Why ? Cos they know their kids are pure ...
They will not do anything bad ...
Kids can have really best friends too ...
Now, if too close to your friends,
even your parents will ask you :" Are you homosexual?"
WTF!!! They are your children !
You dont believe them ? then who do you wan to believe ?
I want to be a kid ... Forever a kid ...
Pure love and pure friendship ...
will last forever without circumstances ...
without any stress or disturbance from the adult world ...
Kids' world is so perfect ...

4 comments:

Jan said...

haven't been leaving any comment since ages ago altho i have always wanted to...
but somehow today this post touched me....
:)
i know u mean well
i know i'm actually quite biased
and i do realise i have my own flaws....
but anyway
:)
thanks for this meaningful post.....
it really touched me deeply...
i can finally say that wow! we have both grown up and are no longer who we once were......
i should try and act in a more matured as well.....
coz i have realised that i am quite childish acting lyk this......
amazingly i did feel a sense of relief this time
was tempted to say we could still be frens if u're willing but im afraid i'll not be so matured in my thinking in the future, so i'll not be saying it so soon yet....
:)
remember what u told me before about parents? well we can't choose them so juz bear with it.... it's their way of expressing concern somehow so we can't exactly reject nor blame them for it......

mike said...

hey hey, your parents really ask you about the question? unbelievable?

BuLaiEn said...

Sorry for the late reply ... I tot this is the lousiest post i ever post ... I love last time all those wad I called 'night post' as i owes post them at night ...
I do believe in miracles ... Remember the post that I wrote about miracles ? *Did I write it? I forgot.* Anyway, Glad to see that you commented here ...
I have not grown up. And I think I will never be ... Cos I dont want to be grown up ... I pretended to be grown up ... Or maybe another me have grown up ... not the real me ... Cos the real me wanted to be a pure kid ...
Blaming my parents is only for sometime ... Cos "he" did it ... However, "he" is not owes shown up ... The bad me ... trying hard to take control of him. Eventho he is bad, but I really love his post ... =)

BuLaiEn said...

Mike, yeah ... My parents said many stuff ... I go out with girl, they say that girl is my girlfriend... I go out with boy, they say i better don do anything wrong ... WTF ? Means i have to lock myself in my room ... cannot go out with anyone ! Lolz ...
They also don let me stay out too late ... Cos they scared that I will do "something" with "dono who" ... They also dont let me out everyday ... Scared that I will bring them a baby too early ... haha ...
I cant really have a girlfriend or best friend ... I really envy those can go out with girlfriend or best friend whole day , chit chatting and play together ... Just dont know why I cant be like them ... Even my cousin can go out with his friends and girlfriends till so so so late and even bring them back home ...
If I bring anyone, no matter boy or girl, my parents will say this and that ... Haiz .. U 2 so fast go overseas liao ... How I wish I can go overseas too ... I can have the freedom ... Study hard ya! Dont waste the chance ...