BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bad guy is what I am going to become ...

I dont know whether u can get over it or not ...
but I am sure to tell you that ...
I am going to be a bad guy ...
As bad as wad I can be ...
If you hate me, please do so ...
and scold me ...
I will feel much more better ...
But I am here to tell you that ...
I am NOT going to be with you,
after you or wadeva ...
I don feel sorry for that ...
and I feel glad about that ...
Just hate me and I don mind !!
I am ready to be a bad guy and break all the promises ...
Time is the stupid thing ...
And believing in time is the most stupid thing I had done !!
From now on ...
I am going to take u off my world ...
and YOU !! Kick me off your world !!
I don need to be in ur world !!
and I don want to !!
Just get off and don let me see you again !! ...

0 comments: