BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 3, 2011

It has been a long long long time ...

It has been a long long time ...
I didnt update my blog ...
And now I am updating my blog in a different country ...
Russia ... very far from malaysia ...

I cant even get into facebook cause the line is still so slow ...
I think will be able to do so in mid oct ...

Updating this blog is bcoz of smth ...
Too boring so i read one's blog ...
and also suddenly saw some pictures then i think of the one ...
it has been a long long time ...
didnt contact , nothing at all ...
And when I read back her blog ...
Then I just realize, I dont reli know her ...
and understand her at all ...
The one i love and together with ...
for how many years ...
then i realise i don understand her at all ...
what a shame !! haiz ... feel like i am a failure ...

Just wanted to say that ...
I am a failure ... haiz ... =(

0 comments: