BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Being alone ...

Being alone is not good ...
Finding a friend is easy ...
Make friend with good one its hard ...
If you managed to find one its perfect ...
If you lost one its miserable ...

I am now alone ... lonely ...
found a friend ...
but he is not a good one ...
ever found a good friend ...
but i lost him ...

After 2 seriously hurt friendship,
I can no more find a friend ...
Finding a friend is hard for me now ...
Why? Coz i found out how bad am i ...
A person that doesnt deserve to have a friend ...
wad more to say a good one ...
No friends ... means no more relationship ...
All coz of one thing ...
I am bad ...
I cant cope with others, and i forced others to cope with me ...
I am selfish ...
I cant sarcrifise for others, others is always sarcrifising for me ...
I am a person that wants everything from others ...
I always tells lies, and i forced others to tell the truth ...
I am a liar ...
I always do the thing that i want to do, and command others to do the things i want.
I am a dictator ...

So ... i am always alone ...
Its my fate ...

2 comments:

ZzlynlynzZmushroom said...

Brian, if u really think tat u're bad, then dun keep on blaming urself only, but doing nothing to change the facts....Since u noe wad's bad, then change....Life is still so long to move on leh...dun make urself alonbe for the rest of ur life... Change... Take this time to be someone whom others can adopt to...k?
Good luck!!!=)

BuLaiEn said...

Yeah ... I wanted to change ... but the environment doesnt allow me to ... Too many obstacles ... and so i gave up on changing ...