BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

my opinion "Best friend and lover"

I think twice, thrice and "fries".
I decided to write bout this again ...
Best friend is the one who talks to you ...
and both of you are happy ...
didnt care bout other things ...
just pure happy ...

Lover is the one who talks to you ...
and also both of you are happy ...
but the person cares bout everything ...
your feeling, your thoughts, everything .
and so, you cant get pure happy ...

I owned a best friend ...
we are happy together ...
but somehow we are no more seeing each other ...
in different places ...
at first we are still ok...
but i found that i cant give him happiness anymore ...
i felt like i am bringing sadness to him.
and so, i decided not to bring sadness to him.
but he will be my best friend forever.

I also owned a lover ...
we are happy together ...
but somehow we are no more seeing each other ...
in different places ...
and the same,
at first we are still ok ...
this time is nothing to do with sadness ...
i felt that i am not caring enough for her ...
i cant give her wad she wants ...
and so, i decided to make her as my friend ...
cos i need a friend ...

lastly,
if u only have a choice, between best friend and lover,
which one will u choose?


my answer is best friend...
i nid a best friend more than a lover ...
i nid someone who listen to me but not care too much of me ...
sorry if offended ...

3 comments:

mike said...

hm... why can't have both?

w3iyin said...

YOU're WRONG

BuLaiEn said...

世界就是不能十全十美。常常只能做一個選擇。各有各的意見,意見不同不代表錯。