BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

- - - feeling ...

Today went to church ...
got activities ...
help out my teacher ...
and also take care of kids ...
U guys know lar ...
I LOVE KIDS !!
also my lao po and best friend ...

After that,
I went to Hui Pheng Bday party...
at her house ...
Near taman sahabat ...
So we went to taman sahabat to have a walk ...
Many couples there ...
But the feeling is not so strong ...
Why ?
Maybe cos i dont know them ??

Talked with yin ...
and mentioned bout him ...
Mood changed ...
Now then i know ...
The kind of feeling ...
when u are being 敷衍 and 不被理会 ...

Reached home ... bout 10:20 pm ...
On computer ... To check whether my lao po or best friend ...
got update their blog or not ...
Saw my lao po's comment ...
replied my comment with just -.- ...
Looks funny and also looks sad ...
Dono how to say ...

0 comments: