BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

These days ...

I was reli worried about u ...
Maybe over worried ....
the day, u fly away ...
keep thinking of u ...
the 10 hours ...
before that 10 hours end,
i suddenly get worried ...
worried bout ur safety ..
I keep ask yin ...
ask myself
will u reach there safely ?
yin ask me to stop thinking bout u ...
and thats the moment ...
i realise that i cant stop thinking bout u ...

And that night ...
i sent msges to u ...
till i fell asleep ...
the next day ...
i decided to try ...
try to stop everything from u ...
come into my mind ...
quite ok at first ...
but when i saw ur msg ...
ur image come in my brain again ...
reli hard ...
but i reli cant concentrate with u in my mind ...
I AM VERY SORRY !!

2 comments:

mike said...

how dare you say 'i can't concentrate with you in my mind'!!!
don't worry that much..吉人自有天相

ZzlynlynzZmushroom said...

Hehe...dun worry.... tell u wad, i contact wif yong everyday o...tis morning i sat my law test leh... so yesterday i talked less to him and slept early...i discovered, when i talked to him, i miss him less, but if u force urself not to talk to her, u'll miss her much, really, cos u'll have all the questions "wad's she doing, hav she eat? " and etc...
And, somehow, i can really concentrate more in doing revision when i noe he's alright... so, dun force urself, 适当的关心是好的。。。