BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy, Rushing and Tiring day ...

Today ...
quite happy ...
can chat with my best friend in the early morning ...
then go to school ...

Math lecturer is not that friendly ...
He is that kind of teacher that only teaches students ...
deadly and boringly ...

Biology lecturer is a friendly woman ...
She keeps on deviating that cause us not to feel boring ...
but sometimes she really deviated a lot ...
gone into the space ...

Chemistry lecturer is also very friendly ...
She is also A-level and foundation wad wad wad ...
Anyway, she takes care of everything about A-level and foundation la ...
High status ... Like to make jokes during lesson ...
She doesnt seem to be afraid of when she smile ... (haven see she angry yet)
She did deviate but just a bit ...
and will continue with the lesson ...
She likes to be organize too ...

Before i finish all my lessons ...
We have a break ... 11:30am till 1:00 pm
our class start at 1:00 pm so we must reach before that ...
I rushed back home ... Bath ... Eat and prepare ...
that one is not that rush yet ...

When our lessons ended,
i look for my chem lecturer to ask something ..
So i am going back at 2:36pm ... late 6 mins ...
Chem teacher ask me to help her photostat materials for the class ,
so i go to the bookshop to do so , (dono wasted how many time)
then i rush back home because i promised to online at 3:00pm ...
luckily i am just on time ... 3:00 pm sharp ...
Drove quite fast ... but fortunately , no accident ...

After online , i chat with all my friends ...
and of course , my lao po ...
She didnt talk much ... but Sze Ling talked a lot !
Bilibala bilibala ... Everything just shoot out of her mouth non-stop ...
But after sometime , no more words shootin out from her mouth ...
thats where we stop all our conversation ... (using skype)
OH YA !! forget to mention that,
All of us sing a song ...
to be fun and not to get bored ...

After everyone stop conversation,
I felt very tired ... I dont know why ....
So, went to sleep ...
Everyone called me to wake up ...
but i am just too tired to wake up ...
so I get scolded by dad and mum ...
even my brother ...

Its all for today ,
4th of January ,
First day of school ...

5 comments:

mike said...

hoi... is it me to make u so tired? sorry ya. hav to wake up so early to match my time... i nvr think tat would cause u tat much problem... sry...:(

*+LeR+* said...

eh? u go school? where?

mike said...

newcastle university...xD

BuLaiEn said...

@mike : nvm ... not reli u la ...
is me weak onli ...

@+LeR+: you talk to me or him ? me
go to UCSI ...

*+LeR+* said...

wala? u go thr a? i tot u said u go russia for further studies las time o?