BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Horrible experience ..

Today ...
My friends and i went to eat steambot...
They watched movie this afternoon,
Then followed by K Box,
After that, then we go for steambot...
I joined them at the steambot because i cant chase up with the movie...
My school ended around 3 ...
So, i didnt join the movie...

After steambot,
Its around 8 something ...
almost 9 pm ...
so we all went back home ...
I drove my mum's epsum ...
so i drove yen shing, leroy and yin home ...
first i sent leroy ,
then i sent yen shing ...
lastly i sent yin ...

But but but ...
the horrible thing happened before yin reached home ...
I drove the wrong route (thats not horrible),
and 2 cars were in front of me ...
one on the left lane, one on the right lane ...
i was on the right lane too ...
the left lane car drove really fast,
it was raining heavily and the water splashed up ...
COVERED the whole car in the right lane...
I CANT EVEN SEE A LIGHT OR A SHADOW OF THE CAR !!
i thought the car drove away ...
Who knows when the splashes started to clear,
HE WAS JUST IN FRONT OF ME ( i mean the car )
I QUICKLY HITTED THE BREAK ...
Almost knocked the car ...
but luckily i didnt ...
A car coming from my back also break quickly ...

IT WAS SO NEAR !! I OMOS OMOS ...
TOUCH THE CAR BUTT !!!!!!
After that, yin promised to not tell her mum ...
I went in her house ...
Just to some kind of visit ...
but she keep dont let me in ... ( i wonder why )
I chit chatted with her mum ... ( y not yin ? i oso dono )
till bout 10:30pm ...
Then i drove back ...
Nothing happened after that ...
I checked my car ... didnt knock the car ...
it was jus so lucky ...

So next time ,
dont drive too fast ...
(actually i didnt ... )

0 comments: