BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

做好人。说好话,做好事,存好心。

What is that ?
I can understand .
But it is hard.
When you need to choose.

I dont know who should I choose.
Nobody will know how hard it is.

What if i make a mistake?
Thats mean no more doing good work.

What if i said something wrong?
Thats mean no more talking good.

What if i use trick to do good work?
Thats mean no more good-hearted.

I am trying to not make a mistake.
So i havent make my decision.
I am trying not to say anything wrong.
So i havent talk about anything.
I am trying not to use trick.
So i havent start my action.

I cant face someone who i really wanna help but i cant.
I cant face someone who i am trying not to hurt.
I cant face myself, wad more to say him ?

I can do nothing.
Just hope that,
God will forgive her and him.
Bless her and him.
Give them happiness and love.
Let them feel it.
I will do whatever YOU order me to do.
I will listen to YOU.
Thats the things that i hope.
Thank you, my LORD.

0 comments: