BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Forget ....

As u guys know,
I am a forgetful person.
But i will never forget 3 things,
Family, Friends and Lover ...

Today,
Math lecturer gave us a lot of work to do again.
Although i was a bit slow at first,
compare to howe,
but when the questions start to be difficult,
i catched up ...
He is not very good in calculating, i guess.
But he seems like doesnt reli wanna ask me to teach him.
Most of the time,
i saw him stop writing then i will become kepo ... XD ...
Teach him this and that.
But But but ...
U also know lah ...
When i start to teach people i start to become stupid.
However, i still like to teach people ...
The feeling of getting things done is so happy.
Like cleaning up my house, getting my homework done ...
and so on ... even helping my friend done his/her homework...
there's a kind of happiness in me ...

Today math is not that hard ,
but howe dont reli like that chapter .
Guess wad ? Its differentiation !!
If u remember, i mentioned before,
I cannot differentiate happy and sad anymore...
i posted in fb ...
but luckily i still can differentiate numbers and unknowns ....
Wakakaka ... Sorry if it made u feel that i am proud of myself...

Today Bio lecturer dono why become serious ki ...
everyday lengang-lengang (not serious and play play) ...
but today become serious and pretend to be firm ...
but after a while,
our naughty student still managed to melt her,
make her smile and start to be not serious again ...
LoLzz ...

Oh ya, chemistry lecturer ...
everyday give homework,
but dont let us do at there ...
want us go back home do ...
WAD DE !!
I love math ... cos he let us do at there ...
and he can be free , walk here and there ....

OH NO !!
Mentioned my chemis lecturer,
thought of my lab report ,
havent do !!
Gtg do now ...
Post something else next time...

P/S: If u miss me, sms me lor ... XD ...

0 comments: