BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tml stuff and Damai stuff ...

Tomolo,
we are going to spring ...
Do wad ?
Actually is buy stuff for damai de ...
but they say got many time wor ...
don wan rot at home ...
so got many programs come in ...
like watching movie at mbo ,
hanging around at mph,
singing in kbox ...
all sorts of things ...

I am going too...
My class finish around 11:30,
I will go home pick my sis to school ,
then stay at school till 1:30 ...
cos wanna join in the ISCF ...
so might go late a bit ...

Damai ...
My dad heard that i wanna go damai,
he want to follow also...
he is always like dat ...
hate his attitude ...
never believe people and like to boom ppl when he no mood.
I am sure he wants to spy us ...
WTH !!
but i dont care ,
he even want to stay overnight ...
i said ok ... cos if not he wont let me go ...
HE IS VERY DISTURBING !!!

So, not only all my friends are going,(except some)
my whole family also going ...
Haiz ... Hope they wont disturb us ...
especially my dad ...

Thats all,
Tml will not on so early ...
maybe on late night ...
busy weekends ...
Haha ... but enjoyable ...
Good nite !

0 comments: