BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 5, 2010

My feeling, My heart ...

My feelings ...
All jumbled up ...
When i saw her ,
I love her ...
When i know she like other ppl,
I am sad ...
When i saw him,
I dont dare to stare at him ...
When i talked to him,
I felt nervous ...

4 different feelings ...
I dont know which is which ...
Confusing ...

I am making myself suffer ...
Helping 2 person ...
That i dont know which shud i help ...
1 pull me go that way,
1 pull me go this way...
Not pulling my hand ...
Pulling my heart ...
Almost tear my heart ...
I wants to end this ...
But i cant ...
Time will do this for me ...
Decide who should i help ...
I will try my best,
To help u first ...
Then her ...
U don have a high chance ...
I think there is only 20% of success ...
But i will still try ...
Sorry if i cant help it ...
U'll hate me ...
But ...
U are always my best friend ... =)

0 comments: