BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mood ...

What is mood ??
I dont know ...
Mood is what you feel ...
Me ??
I feel nothing ...

Dont you ever feel happy ?
Yes, but too often i am just acting.
Then now, i dont know what is the meaning of happy.

Dont you ever feel sad ?
Yes, the time my tears drop down,
then i am sad for sure.
If there is no tears,
doesnt mean i am not sad too ...

Dont you ever feel angry ?
Yes, i know what is angry.
Cos i seldom act angry.
I wants to try not to angry at people.
But when it comes to night time ...
Haiz ...

So,
Mood is the feeling.
Of what we feel ...
Say it out, dont hide it...
U will become like me one day...
If u hide ur feelings ...
Dont know what is ur mood anymore ...
I am trying to tell other people my mood now ...
Try to show on my face ...
Hope that i can find back ...
MY REAL MOOD !!!

0 comments: