BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Love ...

The thing that i know now ....
and the thing that i only care now ...
is to love her ...
with all of my heart ...
nothing else ...

Went to Spring yesterday ...
With My laopo , Yin, primary sch classmate ...
went to sing K at Kbox ...
again ...

I held my laopo hand ...
In the kbox room ...
Just like what we did last time ...
its the 1st time... 5th of February ...
also in Kbox ...

After kbox ,
We went to eat ...
at FoodBazaar ...
I ate sugarbun's meal ...
Then, we wondered around the Spring...
My dad phoned me and asked me to go find him ...
He need my opinion to choose my new bedsheet ...
So, i ask my laopo go back with yin ...
Then i will fetch her back from yin's house ...

So, they went to Da Lai ...
Cos yin's mum wanted to eat ...
Then i met them at Da Lai ...
Yin's mum went shopping a while at Da Lai ...
Then they wanted to go other place buy shoe for Yin's bro...
So, my laopo and i didnt go to yin's house ...
We went to have 1 night tour around ...
kuching ...
Wasted one day petrol ... But Worth ...
I sent my laopo back ...
its around 9:30 ...
So i went back home ...
reached home bout 10:00 ...
ITS REALLY FAR !!!

But nvm ...
I dont think i have the chance to send her back anymore ...
cos she said that is far ...
but i hope that i still got the chance ...

Nothing much ...
We didnt did anything in the car ...
Only held hand ...
and i used 1 hand to drive ....
Shhhh !! Dont say out so loud ...
You will see my head and body at different place...
if my dad knew it ...
That's all for yesterday ...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i always one hand drive also leh...and reply sms gok...shhh, not too loud...

Jan said...

pro la drive with 1 hand :D

ZzlynlynzZmushroom said...

hehe....shh...dun let the police knew it, chee...
can one hand drive very geng leh...=)

BuLaiEn said...

chee geng lar !!