BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 26, 2010

My dad ...

Sometime we all feel like we are useless...
Why ??
Cos of our parents...
friends and loved one ...

I am also an useless kid...
Why say so ??
Cos of my parents...
Actually its my dad ...
My mum will respect my opinion...
but not my dad...
He has his own opinion and thats it ...
Nothing can change.

For example,
He said this shoe looks nice to me,
Then no matter how i deny it,
how i say i dont like it,
he will still buy for me ...
Maybe this is what he says that he love me ...
Buying things for me is showing that he love me...
but i dont felt so ...
He is not respecting me ...
but he always say he respects me ...

He is the king in the house ...
He says 2 nobody dare to say 1 ...
His mood is very unstable ...
cos he is a small gas person...
once people say a little bit thing about him,
he will get angry easily except my sister.
He love my sister a lot.
no matter how my sister says him,
he wont get angry easily.

He will show his anger to anyone ...
when he is angry..
eventho its not us the one who make him angry...
but he will just scold anyone ...
when he is in a good mood,
he will listen to u ...
buy this buy that ...
I dont like his mood...
i prefer good mood and not flexible mood...

Sometime he will just stick to his plan ...
and dont care bout other people...
sometime he cares too much,
until everyone not reli happy...
I dont know ...
I must listen to him ...
I dont wan to hurt my mum...
I can do nothing ...
How useless am i ...
Cant even make decision on my own ...
Such a useless kid...

1 comments:

Vivien said...

i hav same opinion as u too