BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tears ...

Everyone ...
Only worth my 3 drops of tears ...
My gf also ...

Except 2 people ...
1 is my dear lao po ...
1 is my best friend ...

If my friends or my gf ,
hurt me ...
I will at most onli drop 3 drops of tears ...
Never more than that ...
Then after that ,
I will always use my mask to face them ...
No real expression ...

My lao po and best friend ...
Stay deep in my heart ...
No matter what, will keep them inside ...
wont let them out even if they want ...
But it really hurts when wanna keep them deep inside my heart ..
Altho its hurt, i don reli care ,
cos it worths ...

Best friend and lao po ,
not everyone has...
I am lucky to have both ,
and i will try my best to lock them inside my heart ...

0 comments: