BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Today stuff ...

Today is friday ... (everyone knows)
I am writing my blog .. (of cos ... if not who wrote this?)
Just wanna say that today i didnt go to school.(Why ? Fired?)
Because today is for remedial class a.k.a revision class ...
The first week havent start ...
Start next week ... Compulsary for all first ...
Then february or March , some PROs will be excluded ...(i m one of them)
Hopefully i am one of them ... (Dont repeat please)
But i will volunteer to go sometime ...
Cause i am using fast track... (what it means?)
it means that i am finishing my A-level in 1 yr whereas other ppl is 1 and 1/2 year ...
Using fast track nid to have lots of self study ...
But as u guys know , i wont study at home ...
Therefore i might go to sch on friday sometime ...

That's future thing ...
Present thing is today ...
I was a driver ...
I drove my dad to have breakfast ...
I drove him to airport ...
I drove my sis and cousin to school ...
I drove my bro back school ...
and lastly ,
I drove my sis back home ...
See ? So many i drove i drove ...
Really a busy driver with no income ... lolz ...
But in the interval of time,
i chatted with my lao po ...
which makes me forget all bout my busy-ness ...
very happy ...
and today she is very clever ... (means she is stupid otherday? Kind of. But i like it)
She can guess all the songs that i let her guess ...
Very clever ... Muacks ...
OK liao ... some other days i will post something more interesting ...
Like story or something ...
Look forward to it ya !

0 comments: