BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Match the time in UK .. and words for my lao po

Today , woke up at 4:30 am ...
Soooo sooo soo so early in the morning ...
Why ??
Just to match the night time of UK ...
BUT !!!
The thing that make me gone mad is that ...

HE DIDNT ONLINE !!!
where the hell he go ??
he said HE WILL ONLINE WHOLE NIGHT !!!!!!

lao po a ,
very sorry a ...
yesterday didnt really talk much to u
when i came back from church ...
I didnt expect him to on but he on....
now i expected him to on but he didnt on ...
like wad u said ... WTF !!!
haha ...

3 comments:

Jan said...

chern told u >.<
and i locked my bedroom door xD so he couldnt check on me

Unknown said...

tired

mike said...

hey hey hey....wad u taking bout... huh?
u say 5am de
is u woke up early le...say me...wth....:p