BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A-level life is going to start ...

How is my A-level life ?
I am currently studying in UCSI ...
A-level with whole class 9 students ...

No malay at all ...
All Chinese ..

Every morning wake up at 5 smth or 6 smth ...
then ... got "thing" to do ...
After that , around 7 smth ...
I drive to school .. using 'snail-speed' ...
Dont like to drive fast (but sometime i enjoy it XD) ...
Its quite scary to drive fast (no choice if late) ...
School starts at 8:30am ...
Do some self study at sch then go to class ...

11:30am is the recess time .
Our school got a big nicely decorated cafe but i always go home eat ...
After eating and bathing at home,
I will go to sch again about 12 smth ...
I will for sure reached sch earlier so some more self study ...
Class resume at 1:00pm ...
Finish at 2:30pm ...
Sometime stay in the library till 5:30pm,
do some self study or online there ...
Sometime go home till 5:30pm , but no self study ...
onli use computer to chat with my lao po !! Haha ~
Why 5:30pm ?
Cos i nidda go fetch my sister back from SMK BL !!
Everyday the same ...

Friday is revision class but i think i will go ...
Saturday and Sunday totally free except church on Sunday night ...
This is my A-level life ...
Boring ... Why ? Cos lots and lots of self study ...
Dont want to but being forced to do so ... by myself ...

My friends , please operate more activities to
brighten up my A-level life ...
Really nid u guys help ... Thanks ! Haha ~

4 comments:

mike said...

my one even boring...:(

Unknown said...

wake up so early d...me 7 something wake up then online then 8 something just go...no self-study in my dictionary...i got listen in class already considered very good lo...

mike said...

woo.....waaa....li hai owh...

Vivien said...

wah!!!chee so hiong!!!jia you micheal n brian...mine oso boring